lunes, 19 de mayo de 2008

Here's that rainy day.

I just love that song... specially the version by Astrud Gilberto.

Last night i fell asleep with the sound of the raindrops falling on the earth. I know it brings suffering to some people, but still, there's something about rain that's always moved me.

I like all seasons, and i believe that there's something special about everyday, even if it is cloudy and cold. I like the sun, and the rain, and the clouds, and the wind, and the colours they paint on the sky, and in every person.

Today i see the trees dancing with the wind, and it looks like it's going to rain a little bit more. I even have a playlist with "rain songs"... BJ Thomas plays there, Astrud Gilberto, and others... by now, Corinne Bailey Rae: "Another rainy day"


No hay comentarios:

 
design by suckmylolly.com